OUR SERVICES / OUTREACHES
Sunday Morning Worship @ 11:00am
Sunday Night Fellowship @ 6:30pm
Sunday Night Prayer @ 7:30pm
Mid-Week Bible Study-Thurs. @ 7:00pm
Food Outreach: Sundays @1:00pm
Our Beliefs And Our Core Values
- We believe the Bible to be an inspirational and authoritative Word of God (2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe in the Holy Trinity, which consists of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:14) Three in one, one in three
- We believe in the Diety of Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his atoning death, his bodily resurrection, and his ascension to the right hand of the Father. (1 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in salvation through the redeemption of Christ (Hebrews 9:22) * We believe in Christs' bodily return in power and great Glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 20:4 and Daniel 7:14)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - they that are NOT saved unto the resurrection of eternal punishment. (John 5:28-29 and Revelation 20:15) and those that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life (John 3:16)
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Ghost according to Acts 2:4; Acts 10:46; and Acts 19:6; and the present ministry of the Holy Spirit through the believers, the gifts, and the fruits of the Spirit (Ephesians 4:11; 1 Corinthians 12:8-11 and Galations 5:22-23)
- We believe in divine healing as obtained on the basis of the atonement (Isaiah 53:1-5; 1 Peter 2:24)
- We believe in Holy Matrimony. We believe in the sanctity of marriage and that scriptural teaching is that of monogamy and only between a man and a woman.. (Genesis 2:24; Mathew 5:32; Mark 10:7-9; Romans 7:2; 1 Corinthians 7:10; 1 Timothy 3:12; and Hebrews 13:4) Please be advised the church will not perform ceremonies outside these beliefs.
- We believe in the believers baptism in the water by immersion. We believe that such baptism is a testimony to the Word of the inward work of grace and as a confession of ones personal experience of salvation as scriptural (Mathew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38; Acts 10:48; Acts 22:16; Romans 6:3; 1 Corinthians 12:13; Galatians 3:27; Colossians 2:12; and 1 Peter 3:21). Examples of believer baptisms - Acts 8:38; Acts 16:33; Acts 18:8; and Acts 19:5)
- We believe in fellowship of the Lords Supper (Mathew 26:26; Mark 14:22; Luke 22:19; 1 Corinthians 10:16; and 1 Corinthians 11:23-27)
- We believe that as children of God, we are overcomers and more than conquerors and God intends for each of us to experience the abundant life He has in store for us (John 10:10, Phillipians 4:19, Psalms 138:8)
Based on our church constitution and policies, MCM Worship Center and it's staff members
are anable to perform ceremonies for those who do not honor the beliefs as listed / posted on this page.
Please also note; We are only able to perfom ceremonies for those individuals or families that have claimed MCM Worship Center as their local church and have filled out the member information papers currently on file.