OUR SERVICES / OUTREACHES
Sunday Morning Worship @ 11:00am
Sunday Night Fellowship @ 6:30pm
Sunday Night Prayer @ 7:30pm
Mid-Week Bible Study-Thurs. @ 7:00pm
Food Outreach: Sundays @1:00pm
MCM Relief Outreach - Pantry / Food Outreach
Missions for Christ Ministries (A 501c-3, A Non-profit organization-USA) is now partnering with MCM Worship Center church and has formed a program known as an MCM Relief Outreach-USA for the purpose of meeting the physical needs of the people in the local community to which we are called. This program is designed to reach out to those people who may have lost their jobs while they transit into finding new jobs. This also includes widows in need and the like. Come and receive free food for you or family on Sundays following our morning Sunday service!
Every time you look around you, there is a need somewhere that needs to be met. People have all sorts of needs. But all needs boil down into one of two categories - spiritual and physical. God has organized His church to meet both sets of needs. When the Lord spoke with us about starting a church in Tampa, Florida, He also dealt with us about NOT ignoring the physical needs of the people.
We have a vision mainly for a food pantry. We attend to families in need right after our morning (11:00 am) service. The outreach starts at 1:15 pm. You can be a part of this mission outreach through the following three main ways:
1. Prayer: Devote your time to pray for this department for God's continuous provision
2. Giving Financially: (just click on giving tap on the top of this page and donate through PayPal)
3. Volunteering Your Time: Come and help us during our distribution after our 11 o'clock service
Call for details: Telephone or 813 621 5648
In Acts chapter 6, we read about a physical need arising in the church and how the Apostles organized themselves to meet the need. Rather than the Apostles just ignoring the need, they choose people from the church to meet that need. In this way, the need is met, and the apostles are able to focus on their purpose in the church.
Each and every member of MCM Worship Center is specially loved and is considered a part of the church family.
It is our mission as a church NOT ONLY to pray one for another BUT offer FIRST HAND HELP to the members of the church that has been affected by disastrous conditions including accidents, bad weather or loses or even to the families that are in between jobs.
In each category, the church members are encouraged to respond and help those affected with either their time, talent or treasure. Our Hospitarity department can be contacted Monday through Thursday at 813 621 5648. One may chose his or her time to visit the victim, provide food or gifts, or give their finances towards the situation.
For any help to be administered effectively by the church, the church member in need or a family member representative must;
1) Request for help by writing, email or by calling the church office.
Tel: 813 621 5648
Bible Scriptures that guides our ministry to attend to these family needs
- Jesus answered, If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.'" Matthew 19:21
- "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in." Matthew 25:35
- "They devour widows' houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. Such men will be punished most severely." Mark 12:40
- "So he replied to the messengers, Go back and report to John what you have seen and heard: The blind receive sight, the lame walk, those who have leprosy are cured, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the good news is preached to the poor.'" Luke 7:22
- "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys." Luke 12:33
- "But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind." Luke 14:13
- "When Jesus heard this, he said to him, You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.'" Luke 18:22
- "Beware of the teachers of the law . . . They devour your widows' houses . . . Such men will be punished severely." Luke 20:46-47
- "'Why wasn't this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year's wages.' He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it." John 12:5
- "In Joppa there was a disciple named Tabitha (which, when translated, is Dorcas), who was always doing good and helping the poor." Acts 9:36
- "Cornelius stared at him in fear. What is it, Lord?' he asked. The angel answered, Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.'" Acts 10:4
- "After an absence of several years, I came to Jerusalem to bring my people gifts for the poor and to present offerings." Acts 24:17
- "On the contrary: If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.'" Romans 12:20
- "For Macedonia and Achaia were pleased to make a contribution for the poor among the saints in Jerusalem." Romans 15:26 • "All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do." Galatians 2:10
- "Give proper recognition to those widows who are really in need." 1 Timothy 5:3
- "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
- "Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in shabby clothes also comes in. If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, 'Here's a good seat for you,' but say to the poor man, 'You stand there' or 'Sit on the floor by my feet,' have you not discriminated among yourselves and becomes judges with evil thoughts? Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom He promised those who love Him? But you have insulted the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court?" James 2:2-6
- "If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:17-18